Iwatch Security is a locally-owned security company in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are proud to serve the triangle and surrounding areas with best-quality residential alarm and security systems as well as commercial alarm and security systems.
Our partially veteran-staffed management team has over 25 years’ experience installing, monitoring, and repairing all different types of alarm systems and security systems in Raleigh, and believe that our thousands of satisfied clients speak for themselves. Our mission statement is to be the most customer-focused security company in North Carolina.
Our Raleigh Security System and Alarm System Solutions
Iwatch Security’s security and alarm experts have seen just about every system there is on the market, and that has given us a unique window into what we believe are the best for protecting your home and loved ones. Due to their quality, reliability, and pricing, we primarily recommend GE security equipment, although we will have the technology to provide a system that will solve your unique security challenges. In addition to our top-quality security systems in Raleigh, we offer monitoring from a central station that has a 5 Diamond Certified status from the C.S.A.A. (Central Station Alarm Association). This means that you can sleep soundly knowing that not only your security but also the people monitoring it are the best in the business.
What Kind Of Residential And Commercial Protection Do You Offer?
Interactive Home and Commercial Security Features
- Dedicated Connection resulting in thorough and constant access with industry subject matter experts. You are taken if you lose power, your phone lines are cut, and if you lose internet connection!
- Customizable email access and image and text alerts
- 2-way emergency voice allowing for personal access to a professional first responder
- A weather hazard alert to ensure you are filled in with strenuous weather conditions
- Intimate remote control features allowing for customizable door lock controls, arming and disarming controls, controllable locks and lights, and more
- High-quality and weather-resistant camera systems
- Easy-to-use remote video viewing resulting in 24/7 documentation.
- Cellular monitoring and wireless two-way voice communication
- Remote door lock controls enabling worry-free productivity
- Qolsys, 2gig, and GE/UTC Security Systems
Video Monitoring Features
- Accessible full-time streaming option
- Video movement alerts equipped with customizable settings
- Multiple choices of security cameras, one for everyone’s budget
Mobile App Features:
- Customizable full-time alerts and instant awareness options
- Integral remote control resulting in dynamic and optimized app experience
- Iwatch’s app is available for several smartphone and pad models including but not limited to Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 7, and Blackberry devices
Home Management and Home Automation Features:
- Personal daily use integration enabling activity pattern monitoring and cost-cutting opportunity
- Season-intelligent light pattern options allowing for seasonal changes celebration
- Easy-to-use light and thermostat controls with numerous layers of customizability
- Convenient and hassle-free keyless entry
- Extreme temperature monitoring resulting in worry-free heating and cooling
‘Smash and Pass’ Protection Features:
Technology is great, but, unfortunately, it can malfunction from time-to-time. One thing that really sets us apart from both local and national competitors is the ‘Crash & Smash’ detection technology we utilize. Rather than fear the instance of a false alarm reduction, we implement this technology for a reason: to rest assured that if a ‘Crash & Smash’ attack were to happen, the central station will still be notified immediately just like they would be in the event of an actual break-in.
Rather than work with a different and less personalized security system that offers the same run-of-the-mill packages and built-in entry delay, learn more about what Iwatch you offer you from a security standpoint. Most security systems have built-in entry delays and alarm reporting delays to ensure that customers have adequate time to disarm their systems upon entering their property before an alarm is tripped and an alarm signal is sent to the central station. This functionality is critical to reducing the incidence of false alarms and unneeded emergency responses. Unfortunately, these delays give intruders more time to locate and destroy the security panel, also referred to as a ‘Crash & Smash’ incident.
- Ensure you’re protected if an intruder cuts your security panel’s power supply at all times
- Embracing the ability to detect any stage of security destruction including the entry delay, dialer delay, and alarm dialing stages
Dialer Delay Protection Features:
Iwatch Security ‘Crash & Smash’ detection works during the Dialer Delay also, so the property remains protected even if an intruder were to circumvent the entry delay doors and find a different way into the home. As soon as the security system goes into an alarm state, a ‘Pending Alarm’ signal is transmitted to Iwatch Security and can be routed to the central station, even if an ‘Alarm’ message is not received shortly after due to panel damage.
What does 5 Diamond Certified Status mean?
If an establishment’s category meets AAA’s Approval Requirements during an unannounced on-site inspection, they will receive the AAA Inspected and Approved designation. All AAA Inspected and Approved establishments are considered acceptable for the type of experience or service they provide. Inspectors assign a 1-to-5 rating to an establishment based on the extensiveness of facilities, services, and amenities. These ratings are designed to be descriptive, as they’re assigned exclusively to establishments that meet and uphold AAA’s challenging approval standards.
What sets Iwatch apart from the rest?
Iwatch is the highest-rated security and alarm system company in Raleigh and surrounding areas. Our complimentary, in-person consultation ensures no money or time is wasted, which our past and current customers have really appreciated. One of our main goals is to ensure all aspects of security are touched on during the initial consultation, ensuring any prospective customers’ questions are answered by experienced industry experts. Along with that, be sure to ask us about our numerous levels of monitoring to determine which option may be best for you.
By utilizing a transparent and straightforward contract, we can promise you there will be no inconvenient and troublesome contracts to deal with or opt out of. We do not retain any equipment used after the contract is signed and up, unlike several of our competitors. Rather than going down the DIY route to save a little bit of money while minimizing the effectiveness of the product itself, contact iWatch, the industry experts in Raleigh and surrounding areas.
Choose Iwatch Security For Your Security and Alarm System Needs
As Iwatch Security is a locally-owned and operated company, we live in the community and spend our money with local companies when possible to make sure that we support our local economy. We are also proud and excited to support many charities and local organizations that impact our communities in a positive way. Finally, we are proud of the fact that 95% of potential customers who receive a complimentary consultation with one of our security experts end up choosing Iwatch Security over the competition. If you would like to learn more or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our local security system experts, call us at 919-957-9818 or fill out the form below!